What is a cookie?
For more information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies perform various functions, such as facilitating navigation and saving your preferences to show relevant content and enhance your overall user experience.
- To manage your preferences and improve certain features on our Platform. It may be possible to collect information about the date and time of your visit, web browsing history and language settings.
- To maintain security measures and detect any fraudulent activity.
- Analyze access to our Platform, its usage and performance. We use this information to maintain, manage and continually improve our services.
What kind of cookies and other technologies do we use?
Our platform uses the following cookie categories and technologies:
- Persistent cookies - these cookies are stored in the web browser of your device and are used every time you visit our platform. These cookies help us remember your preferences and preferences to make your next visit more convenient. For example, these cookies prevent you from having to login again. They will also remember your language preferences the next time you visit us.
- Session cookies - are temporary cookies that remain in your browser archive until you leave our Platform. The information we receive through these cookies helps us analyze web traffic patterns, identify and fix problems, providing better navigation.
Are there any third-party cookies or plug-ins on our Platform?
Below is a list of third parties that we allow you to set cookies or other technologies on your device.
Third party plug-ins:
What can you do to delete, disable or block cookies?
NOTE: f you choose to block the cookies that we have set on our Platform, you may not be able to access all or part of our services, for example, you may not be able to save your own settings such as login information.