Betatransfer System - is a payment service (hereinafter referred to as the Service), designed to simplify payments between individuals, legal entities and/or individual entrepreneurs on the Internet using personal computers and/or other mobile devices.
These Terms and Conditions and the rules of service provision in the Betatransfer system (Contract) regulate the relations of the Service with an economic entity or an individual who has joined the Contract (Customer), according to which the Service provides remote service, financial services to receive payments through the Betatransfer system, as well as provides technological services to receive payments and transfer funds (Services).
Customers under this Agreement are persons who initiate the sending of payments to recipients through the Betatransfer system (Payers), and persons who accept payments through the Betatransfer system (Payers).
The Service provides Services on the basis of this Agreement. When paying for the Services by non-cash funds, the Service may provide Services to the Payer also on the basis of an order to perform an operation of writing off funds from the account in favor of the Service in payment for the Service (Distant order). The Remote Order may be transmitted by the Payer to the Service through the agreed access channels in Betatransfer system. The cost of the Service for the Payer includes and can be used by the Service for the execution of an order to transfer funds in favor of the Beneficiary and payment of the cost of financial services to receive payments through the Betatransfer system.
The Service has the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement by publishing changes on https://merchant.betatransfer.io and https://merchant.betatransfer.io/terms-and-conditions. Changes shall enter into force from the moment of publication, unless another term of entry into force of changes is additionally defined at their publication.
REGISTRATION RULES IN THE Betatransfer SYSTEM
Necessary conditions for successful connection of the Client of the recipient to the Betatransfer system:
The recipient client has created an account in the Service system before starting to work with Betatransfer;
The client has a working Internet site on which it is planned to accept payments through Betatransfer system;
The online shop of the Customer has successfully passed the check on absence of forbidden products and services;
Online shop of the Client has successfully passed the check for the necessary functionality to make a purchase:
- Description of the product or service on the site;
- Availability of goods and prices;
- Payment through Betatransfer system installed;
- No hidden fees;
- Availability of contact information on the site;
- Availability of offer and confidentiality conditions;
- Terms and conditions of payment, delivery and refunds are set out;
- Visa and MasterCard brands in full color;
- Brands of goods/services are written without mistakes;
- Availability of PCI DSS compliance information if customer card data is entered on the website (not via the Widget or Betatransfer payment page).
Additional documentation may be requested from the Customer to activate the shop with refunds for some categories of goods \ services. Including, but not limited to:
- For sellers of intellectual property objects (IPOs): direct contracts with right holders for the right to sell \ distribution \ reproduction of IPOs.
- For sellers of branded goods: direct agreements with rights holders to use the trademark and agreements with a distributor or dealer.
- For event ticket sellers: contracts with performers and organizers for the right to sell event tickets.
- For transport ticket sellers: contracts with carriers, transport companies, travel agencies, transport companies attracted by such a company to organize transportation, flights and travels.
- For TV, radio, television and Internet service providers: TV, radio broadcasting licenses.
- And stuff like that.
SERVICE HAS THE RIGHT:
- Refuse to provide Services, as well as return a payment if the payment has not passed the security check provided by the rules of International Payment Systems and internal procedures of the Service.
- Within the limits of its internal rules and business policy in order to minimize the possible risks and losses of the Service and the Customer (collectively - Parties, and each separately - Party) from fraudulent activity, failure to comply with legal requirements, unilaterally set and / or change the maximum amount of transaction to provide the Service to the Customer under this Agreement (Transaction).
- Require from the Client documents and information that are necessary to update the data on his activities. In case the Client refuses to provide the necessary documents and information or deliberately provides false information about himself/herself, the Service has the right to refuse to provide the Client with the Services.
- Limit the total amount of Transactions from one Service Card (Card) or electronic means of payment for one day in favor of the Client without the consent of the Client, in particular, the Service has the right to limit the amount of Transactions to 15,000 rubles or the equivalent of this amount in foreign currency from one Card or electronic means of payment for one day in favor of the Client.
- In case of claims on the part of the sender of funds or its Service Issuance about the unreasonable write-off of funds from its account in favor of the Customer and/or its counterparty, the Service takes measures to settle the disputed issues, guided by the requirements of International Payment Systems and the current legislation. In case of confirmation of the illegality of the Transaction, which occurred as a result of deliberate or reckless violation of the terms and conditions of the Agreement by the Customer, his staff and / or his counterparty, the Customer must compensate the Service the amount of the contested Transaction in the manner prescribed by this Agreement, and the Service has the right to withhold this amount from subsequent refunds to the Customer.
- To verify the compliance of the Customer with the provisions of this Agreement.
- Suspend processing of Transactions in favor of the Client, in case if the amount of Chargeback for the specified Client will be more than 3% of the turnover of Transactions, until the final clarification of circumstances.
- Contact law enforcement authorities in case he has information about already detected illegal actions of the Customer using the Card or electronic payment means or possible illegal cases in the future.
The Service is entitled to suspend the provision of Services to the Customer (by notifying the Customer not later than the day of suspension) in the following cases:
- If the Transactions at the time of their execution cause suspicion of their legality (based on information obtained by the Service as a result of monitoring of transactions);
- In case the Service has received a notification from the International Payment System and/or Card issuer (including an electronic one) that the Transactions executed by the Client are fraudulent;
- In case the Service receives a request from the International Payment System to pause/stop providing Services to the Customer;
- In case the Service has received a notification from the International Payment System (including electronic/fax) about the exceeding by the Customer of the permissible (according to the rules of the International Payment System) number of transactions per month or the permissible level of monthly turnover on the Transactions for which claims have been submitted.
- Service reserves the right to distribute promotional and informational materials to registered users using emails.
THE CLIENT HAS A RIGHT:
Receive from the Service consultations on the order of connection to the Services in the Betatransfer system, consumables and information materials, instructions on working with the Betatransfer system and the order of conducting Transactions.
Receive additional information and statistics of conducting Transactions in favor of the Client.
By agreeing to the Agreement, the Client consents to the processing of personal data and sending of emails to the specified email addresses. The Client has the right to unsubscribe from promotional mailing by selecting "Unsubscribe from mailing" in the promotional letter.
- Carry out payments in accordance with this Agreement, using as a source of funds provided by the Client: bank cards, electronic payment systems and other means of payment not prohibited by law depending on the payment method used.
- Execute the Remote Orders of Customers that do not contradict the current legislation, the rules of the International Payment Systems and this Agreement.
- Transfer to the bank cards or electronic wallets of the Customer the amounts of payments accepted in his favor less the cost of financial services for accepting payments through the Betatransfer system.
- Write off from the account of the Customer the amounts of payments sent minus the cost of financial services for receiving payments using the Betatransfer system.
- To ensure confidentiality and non-disclosure of information on transactions, Cards, electronic payment means of the Clients and their personal data.
CLIENTS HAVE TO:
- To comply with the requirements of the legislation and the rules of the International Payment Systems applicable to the Services.
- Upon the request of the Service, provide the necessary documents, information and other data for identification, determination of the essence of the activity and financial status, in order to meet the requirements of the legislation regulating the relations in the sphere of prevention of money laundering.
- Do not allow the maximum amount of the Transaction to be exceeded.
- Not to disclose the data used to authorize the Client in the Betatransfer system to third parties.
- Control the transfer of the dynamic password and data used to authorize the Customer in the Betatransfer system to third parties and Trustees, including Customer employees or contractors to connect to the Betatransfer system, sign or confirm payments, change the terms and conditions of Services and notify the Service of the Trustees of the Customer and the list of their powers.
- Not to use Betatransfer and Services for making Transactions to accept payments for the sale of prohibited goods and services.
- Pay for Services and other Services of the Service in accordance with the tariffs of the Service.
- Carry out Transactions in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Notify the Service of any changes in the data of the Customer related to the execution of this Agreement, not later than 3 calendar days from the date of their occurrence in writing, by providing relevant documentation and/or information by letter to the e-mail email@example.com Service or through other channels of communication with the support service of the Betatransfer system.
- When making a Transaction, follow the Card handling procedure set out in this Agreement, the rules of International Payment Systems and the current legislation.
- When creating withdrawal orders from the Account, specify the correct details to which the Service will make transfers. The Service is not responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the details provided by the Client.
- To ensure confidentiality and non-disclosure of information on transactions, personal data of money senders, Transactions.
- In accordance with the requirements of the international security standard for 3-D Internet payments adopted by the International Payment Systems, the Customer is obliged NOT to demand the entry of Card details (Card number, expiration date, CVV) from the senders of funds on their website. Card details are entered STRICTLY on the secure Servers of the Service or on the pages of electronic payment systems that are partners of the Service and only personally by the sender of funds (the full list of current addresses and partners can be obtained by making a request at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To comply with other terms and conditions of use of Betatransfer system, defining the rights and obligations of the Parties.
- In case of circumstances hindering the fulfillment of this Agreement, notify the Service within three days.
- Notify the Service immediately, but not later than one calendar day, about the revealed facts of compromise. Immediately take measures to prevent compromise and eliminate weaknesses in the security of protected information. Disclose information to judicial and law enforcement authorities about compromising events in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation. Allow your employees to contact representatives of the Service through all available channels to determine the degree of compromise of card payment details.
Ensure that all information relating to the facts of discredit is preserved in all possible sources, including those relating to the facts of discredit, immediately, but no later than twenty-four (24) hours:
- ensure that all potential forensic evidence is preserved and protected;
- isolate compromised systems from the network;
- save all intrusion detection systems, intrusion protection, Prevention System logs, all firewalls, Web, database and event logs;
- document all incident response actions, and refrain from rebooting any compromised or potentially contaminated system or taking equivalent actions that could have the effect of eliminating or destroying information that could potentially indicate an event.
In order to identify transactions that raise suspicion of their legality and take measures to prevent fraudulent Card transactions, the Service has the right to monitor the websites and online stores of the Customer, as well as (analyze) Transactions and/or information contained in the Remote Orders of the Customer for compliance with the requirements of this Agreement, the provisions of the legislation, the rules of International Payment Systems, the conditions of providing Services.
The methods of payment available in the Betatransfer system can be found in the personal account of the Client. The Service has the right to unilaterally amend the list of payment methods without mandatory prior notice to the Customer.
The Service has the right to unilaterally set limits and restrictions on the provision of the Service for each Payment Method (e.g. the Maximum and Minimum Transaction Amount for each Payment Method) without mandatory prior notice to the Customer.
The cost of financial services for accepting payments using the Betatransfer system and the limits for each payment method are specified in the corresponding section of the personal account of the Client. The Service reserves the right to change tariffs and/or limits unilaterally.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
The Customer is solely responsible for the non-disclosure and confidentiality of the data used to authorize the Customer in the Betatransfer system. The Client will be solely responsible for any action taken by persons to whom the data used to authorize a Client in the Betatransfer system to connect a Client to the Betatransfer system or to change the terms and conditions of the Services (change of applicable payment methods, etc.) have been transferred. The Customer is fully responsible for the transactions carried out in the Betatransfer system by his/her Trustees.
In the event of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the obligations of one of the Parties, the other Party shall have the right to demand from the guilty Party the fulfillment of the assumed obligations, as well as compensation for the damages caused to it.
When using Betatransfer system and/or Services for Transactions in respect of prohibited goods and services, the Service has the right to apply legal measures to compensate for the damages caused by penalties imposed by the International Payment Systems as a result of the illegal activities of the Customer related to the use of Betatransfer system and/or Services for Transactions in respect of prohibited goods and services, and the Customer undertakes to compensate the full amount of such damages to the Service, including the costs associated with the provision of the Service.
The Service is not responsible for the commissions and terms of crediting funds established by banks, electronic payment systems, financial institutions, financial methods using Blockchain technologies, etc., which were indicated as a method of withdrawal from the Account of the Client in favor of received Transactions.
The client is fully responsible for the information contained on his site.
In case of confirmation of the fact of disclosure of confidential information, as well as for each fact when the Customer demanded to enter Card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV) from the senders of funds on their Website, the Service has the right to impose on the Customer a fine in the amount of the Transaction conducted with such violation. In case of repeated violation of this condition by the Client, the Service has the right to terminate this Agreement unilaterally by notifying the Client of this fact not later than the date of termination of the Agreement.
The amounts of fines may be deducted by the Service from subsequent refunds to the Customer by writing off the required amount.
DISPUTE SETTLEMENT AND ADJUDICATION
All disputes and disagreements arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall, as far as possible, be settled by negotiation.
If the Parties do not reach an agreement, the disputes and disagreements shall be settled in the manner prescribed by the current legislation.
In case of any claims, the Service takes measures to settle disputable issues in accordance with the requirements of the International Payment Systems and the current legislation.
In case of confirmation of the illegality of a Transaction, which has arisen as a result of deliberate or reckless breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement by the Customer, the Customer shall reimburse the Service for the amount of the contested Transaction, and the Service has the right to deduct this amount from subsequent refunds to the Beneficiary.
TERM OF AGREEMENT. CONTRACT TERMINATION
The Agreement comes into force from the moment the Customer registers with the Service and is valid until it is terminated by one of the Parties. Either Party may terminate this Agreement by sending a termination notice to the other Party at least 10 days before the date of termination.
The Service may terminate the provision of Services under this Agreement and/or terminate the Agreement unilaterally by sending a notice to the Customer no later than the day of termination of provision of Services and/or termination of the Agreement in case:
- failure and/or failure to provide required information,
- there are suspicions that the Customer has violated the provisions of the Agreement, the legislation, the rules of International Payment Systems and/or the terms and conditions of the Service provision,
- violation by the Customer of provisions of this Agreement, the legislation, the rules of International Payment Systems and/or the terms of provision of Service Services.
Termination of the Agreement shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Agreement and the current legislation. If one of the Parties has financial or other claims against the other, the termination of the Agreement shall be postponed until the settlement of the disputed issues.
Upon termination of this Agreement, the Recipient undertakes to remove the Verified By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and other information about cooperation with the Service under this Agreement from all pages of his/her website.
In case of establishing facts of data compromise due to inappropriate protection of Card payment details by the Recipient, the Service has the right to terminate the Agreement prematurely and stop providing Services under this Agreement.
The Parties shall be released from responsibility for full or partial non-fulfillment of their obligations under the Agreement, if such non-fulfillment was caused by prohibitive measures of the state, local authorities or force majeure circumstances, which include events on which the Parties cannot influence and are not responsible for their occurrence, for example: fire, flood, earthquake, war, strike, etc.
The Agreement is publicly communicated to an unlimited number of people on the website https://merchant.betatransfer.io/terms-and-conditions.
The Customer confirms that all conditions of this Agreement are clear to him/her and he/she accepts them unconditionally and in full.